Special thank you to Rabb Water Systems & Warsaw Times Union for making the ground available for the park. Thank you to the Times-Union – Warsaw, Ink Free News and Classic Hits 107.3 WRSW for all the publicity.
Additional thank you to:
– Mike & Rita Lewis of Lewis Salvage for donating the gears
– Reicher & Knepp Towing for setting the roof of the pavilion
– Juergen & Betsy Voss of Open Air Garden Center & Greenhouses
– Chris Harrison of Indiana American Water for his creation and continued fundraising for the bicycle fixation stations and water fountain.
– K21 Foundation – $20,000 Grant
– KCCRVC Kosciusko County Convention Recreation and Visitors Commission – $20,000 Grant
– Kosciusko Community Foundation for their donations.
– Warsaw Parks Department – Ben, Dusty, Travis, Isaac, Shaun and Larry
– Public Works Department
– City of Warsaw Street Department
– Reichert & Knepp Inc.
– Kosciusko County Master Gardener Association
Thanks to all the past Rotary Presidents, Deanna Muraski, Woody Zimmerman, Chris Harrison, Chad Miner and especially Justin Taylor for his vision and design of the finish product. And to all the other Warsaw Rotarians and community members who dedicated their time and effort in making this finished product a reality.