Kosciusko County Schools
Kosciusko County Schools
Lakeland Christian Academy
Mission: Lakeland Christian Academy provides students with a Christ-centered foundation to become spiritually mature, academically competent and socially responsible.
Enrollment (LCA): 118 (2014-2015)
Average Class Size: 18-20
- Focuses on solving problems rather than treating symptoms.
- Works with church, parents and teachers to best serve students.
- Strives to embed the idea of, and create opportunities for, community service in the lives of their students.
Schools connected with LCA:
Mission: Tippecanoe Valley School Corporation is committed to student success through the development of character, leadership, and literacy.
Average Class Size: 21-23
- Wants their students to feel known with a strong sense of community.
- Gives everyone an opportunity to get involved.
- Creates a small town feel while providing cutting edge opportunities.
Schools connected within the Tippecanoe Valley school system:
Warsaw Community Schools
Mission: Our mission is to inspire and equip all students to continuously acquire and apply knowledge and skills while pursuing their dreams and enriching the lives of others.
Average Class Size: 20-22
Warsaw Community Schools:
- Focuses in on every individual, letting them know that each one matters.
- Encourages and equips students to pursue their dreams.
- Instills in students the social responsibility of giving back to their community.
Schools connected within the Warsaw Community school system:
Wawasee Community Schools
Mission: The Mission of Wawasee Community School Corporation is to create an academic, social, and physical environment that facilitates growth in each student toward and beyond mastery of state and national standards and achievement of personal goals set by the student in cooperation with staff and family. Staff, students and their families commit themselves to utilizing student data and available resources to help the students reach those goals.
Average Class Size: 20-24
Wawasee Community Schools:
- Lift students to opportunities that match interest and ability.
- Offers a wide variety of academic and after school opportunities for size.
- Provides students with skills necessary to pursue quality careers after high school.
Schools connected within the Wawasee Community school system:
Whitko Community Schools
Mission: Our mission is to educate each and every child who attends our schools to become successful life-long learners and positive contributors to the betterment of our collective societies.
Average Class Size: 20 - 22
Whitko Community Schools:
- Creates an atmosphere of care as employees develop relationships with students.
- Are “Big enough to deliver, small enough to care”
- Gives students an extra opportunity to be involved by offering transportation for students who participate in after school activities.
Schools connected within the Whitko Community school system: